How to make a beanbag chair Bean bag chair back …
Bean bag chair back popular 50-year history as a fashionable, affordable, relax on one of the most important very comfortable furniture to relax afterwards. Because several stylish Italian designer made one of a teardrop-shaped, in the 1960s was called Socco bean bag chair is sustained. Today sandbags come in a variety of shapes and sizes and prices to suit most budgets. Even so much like their doing you can save money, to make sure they get what they are up.
For all fans of DIY there where almost anyone can follow their own (and by doing so in line with their decorative) some simple instructions. Follow these simple instructions and you should end up with a bean bag chair just for you, just you.
what do you need
Some hard wear (preferably washable) cotton suit your style and mood Materials
A sewing machine (or kneading needle and thread)
Sharp sewing scissors
Steam iron funnel
Polystyrene balls (flame retardant, if possible recovery)
Tools that will enable you to draw a circle
About 4 hours
1. You two rectangles measuring 90 cm by 50 cm material needs. Velcro sewn on each piece to join them together by the creation of about 90 cm a 90 cm square.
2. Cut a circle out of the square shape. This will form the bottom of the bag – your circle should have a couple of edges around a diameter of about 84 cm and a pair of spare centimeters.
3. Cut out a rectangular piece of material is that as long as you round the perimeter of the base. Then cut out a rectangular piece with 260 cm length and about 150 cm in width. 86 cm cylinder 4. The short stitch together a long rectangular piece of cloth edges to create the circumference and diameter of 274 cm.
5. pooled at one end edge of the cylinder, so that the top and firmly sealed beanbag chairs. By making the top of the cylinder 10-20 cm long hexagonal folds do this.
6. If you want accordion folds look cleaner, you can organize your sewing line down from the end of the triangular accordion folded cloth folded up in the joints.
7. Once you have finished sewing accordion folds, you would have come on top of the cylindrical bag together. Sewn completely joined in the middle, to ensure that the polystyrene beans firmly grasp the inner bag.
8-pin circular cylinder connected together you end circular base just Velcro.
9. The bottom of the bag and side seam together, while keeping the material inside out. When you are done, you can then open out within the material.
10. A handle to the top of the bag, as this will help make it easy to carry and look neat and stylish. To do this a long rectangular strip covered with folded, stitched together, and eventually put it inside out. The top handle repair beans is a process, it may be best to do old-fashioned way by hand.
11. Use of polystyrene beans funnel to fill your small bag. Velcro firmly fixed base lock bag beans.
12. sit down, calm down and thoroughly enjoy your new bean bag chair – you deserve it!