Outdoor Beanbag Toss Games general use: Living Room Sof…
Outdoor Beanbag Toss Games
|general use:||Living Room Sofa,Home Furniture decorate a room, travel,indoor and outdoor|
|Material:||outer material: polyester, nylon, suede, oxford, pu, peach skin,plush.|
|Filling:||polystyrene beads in 3~5mm Their soft, cushiony feel actually comes from tiny ( this products also can no include the filling)|
|Feature:||1.Durable and very soft,it is very convenient to carry and move,use polystyrene beads in 3-5 mm.|
|2.It is incredibly comfortable to seat. Meanwhile it can be wash,it is easy to clean just by a damp cloth.it is very portable for having carry straps and filled with light polystyrene beads.|
|3.It’s very comfortable, convenient, flexible can take the shape of your body when you sit on it|
|4. For the size choice, Size can be custom made for the adult and children. and logo design can be custom made.|
|5.It is very colorful , we can offer the colorcard for you choose the color.|
|Size& color:||According your requirements, can be customized|
|MOQ:||If Use Our Available Colors , MOQ=50Pcs/Colour/Style
If Use Your Customized Colors, MOQ=300Pcs/Colors/Style
If You Need Printing Logo As Our Design, The MOQ is 100Pcs
If You Need To Printing Logo As Your Design, The MOQ is 300Pcs
* OEM Services, we have our own original equipment manufacturers, including weaving, printing group embroidery sector and manufacturing plants, so you will have the best price.
* ODM services, we have our own original design manufacturer, so you will be special designs.
*More styles and various of colors for you to choose from.
* Customer’s artwork and designs are acceptable, we are one-stop manufacturer can make the customer’s ideas into samples within 10 days.
Bean bags are a fantastic home furnishings allows you to create additional seating and interior features. We manufacture many different types of beanbags from our leather bean bag chairs, outdoor seat cushions, as well as bright and colorful beanbags for children.
* Beanbag can not swim, so please do not immerse them in water.
* They are made of fabric and other sharp things, really rough surfaces can tear them .
* They have been warm enough,Please keep away from radiators or open fires (burning the beans are not a good smell)